Monday, April 15, 2013

New shit in my collection #3


Lots of new tickets so, time for some new shit in my collection.

Orion 3D pass & wristband

I really wanted to have in my collection this 3D pass from the Orion Music + More 2012 festival. Pass looks really cool and believe me the photo does not show of how cool a piece of Metallica history it is. In addition to the ticket is Metclub Ultra wristband. If someone had to sell / trade hard ticket from this edition of Orion, please contact me.

Rock me Amadeus

Another ticket is a ticket from the concert, which took place in Vienna, Sep. 6, 1996. It was the first show of the European part of the Poor Touring Me Tour. During the concert band played for the first time Bleeding Me (one of my favourite songs ever) and Wasting My Hate. For the last seven years I saw this ticket for sale just once.


Better this than nothing

Ticket from Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati from huge Black Album Tour. As a rule, I trying not to buy tickets in poor condition (like this) but this one was from trade with another collector, and I did not have it in my collection ….so, better this than nothing.


Anger from Canada

Cool Metclub ticket from Toronto (Canada) from Madly In Anger With The World Tour. I don’t know why, but when it comes to tickets from North America always more gladden me these from Canada than these from US. Well, also they are harder to find than the American.


From "Greatest Hits" set

The last of today's entry is ticket from a concert in Sofia (Bulgaria). The band was just before the release of the Death Magnetic album and played short European Tour with  "greatest hits" set of the first five albums. During these concerts, to my disappointment Metallica did not perform any songs from Load, Reload and St. Anger albums. Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment