Saturday, March 26, 2016

New shit in my collection #14

The first new tickets in this year, rather late, but better late than never.


Above ticket from the first of two consecutive concerts that took place in the Top Hat, (Dublin, Ireland). I love all Metallica tickets from 80’s.


I know it may seem strange but find that ticket it was a real pain in the ass. Strange because it’s  relatively “young” ticket. A similar situation in my case with a ticket from concert, which took place a week later in Erfurt, Germany - never seen it.


A ticket from the second Metallica concert in the framework of the event Jailhouse Rock in Horsens prison. I had in my collection e-ticket from that concert, now I was able to get a hard ticket.


Ticket from a Canadian Quebec City from 2015. This was the last concert that took place in the hall of Colisee Pepsi in general. During their career, Metallica played there a total of eight times.


This ticket is from the last so far Metallica concert. The event was organized by CBS, it was called The Night Before and held in the hometown of Metallica San Francisco.

At the end I wish you all Happy Easter.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ho Silverado! Work with me brother. Can you shoot me the Guitar Army set from Harpos in 1985. I was at the show and would love to have it. tim@tim-hurley.net

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete