Monday, May 7, 2012

Black Album live premiere


Today, Metallica started (in Prague at Synot Tip Arena) their European summer tour during which the band will be played live (for the first time ever) whole the legendary Black Album. Today also came to me a very nice ticket from 1991. And I cannot be called except by the hand of fate because it is a ticket from the first concert was to promote the Black Album. The concert was held on August 1, 1991 in Phoenix Theatre in Petaluma (California), and during this concert Enter Sandman and Sad but true were first played live. I admit that secretly I was hoping that purchased a few days ago ticket from that show will come to me just today on the European premiere of the Black Album live .... and it happened.
Beginning of world domination


I have to wait another three days to May 10, when Metallica will play in Warsaw Bemowo Airport whole Black Album live too, where waits for me the front row .... and maybe even Snakepit (... Oh please God help me).

No comments:

Post a Comment