Sunday, May 20, 2012

Warsaw & Snakepit Rules


Warsaw Rules. These are the words of James after the Metallica concert at the Bemowo Airport May 10, 2012. And hard to disagree with those words. Although this was my 13 Metallica gig, is ranked very highly. There are several reasons but one of the most important - I got a Snakepit pass. Through a friend from TMCC who gave me and my buddy two passes we could spend a concert in the best place on earth that day - in snakepit. Thank You very much Erik and Astrid. Snakepit who returned to the tour after 20 years is a dream come true for any Metallica fan and give you a chance to be as close to the band as possible. Simply - Snakepit Rules.
Snakepit Rules

Landmine .....Taken my legs

About the same concert, so much has been written that will spare you my reflection. The best moments for me were "My Friend of Misery" (always really liked this piece), amazing lasers during ONE and Seek and Destroy .... I know most people cannot stand this song as the most frequently played at Metallica concerts, but for me this song is just the essence of their music and it's hard to imagine me without singing by fans Searchiiiiiiiiiiing Seek and destroyyyyyyyyy. Men it's fuckin classic.
Golden Circle and General Admision tickets

Tickets are not stunned, just the usual Eventim tickets, fortunately with the classic Metallica logo from the black album era. I thought the same way as on concert posters on the tickets will be the annotation (as it was for Prague tickets three days earlier) “Performing the legendary Black Album in it’s entirety”.
Concert poster from Warsaw show

At venue I bought an occasional and limited to 200 pieces promo poster on HQ paper and manually numbered by Pushead. Very HQ item, which will one day hang framed in my home on the wall. Fortunately, the organizers sold them along with the tube so I did not have to worry about what to do with him during the concert. By the way, I wonder if Hetfield standing at the farthest microphone in snakepit realized that five feet beneath his feet is a tube with my posters. I caught five guitar picks and small black beachball and it becomes clear that I came back from the airport Bemowo more than pleased.
HQ poster limited to 200 copies

7/200 ....lucky seven

Birth, School, Metallica, Death

Snakepit flower ....my goodies from gig

Good advice for all Metallica fans - if you have the possibility to appear in snakepit do everything to make it happen. Worth. In three weeks I go to another Metallica concert in Horsens (Denmark) and I've heard rumors that there waiting for me snakepit pass. See you.

4 comments:

  1. Hejsa
    Lige et spørgsmål du nok kan svare på, jeg har vundet snakepit til horsens 2014 koncerten, kan man gå ind og ud af pitten, eller er det først ind og ikke ud før koncerten er slut ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. You can go in and out snakepit during all shows (Metallica and support bands too).

      Delete
  2. Hi, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I have one important question. Do you really need golden cirkel ticket to enter the snake pit or can you also enter the snake pit from the normal standig area?

    ReplyDelete