Sunday, November 23, 2014

New shit in my collection #9


Last time I totally forgot about a few tickets, so today is small update to part 8 ….plus new addiction from last 2 weeks. Also I’m waiting for huge package with tickets. Hope it arrive to me before Christmas madness.

First ticket today is from Ride the Lightning Tour, from show Upper Darby (Pennsylvania) January, 12th 1985. Every ticket from that era is very hard to find and is in my top.

 

Next one is one of my favorite tickets. It comes from …And Justice For All European Tour ’88. Concert was held in Munchen (Germany) and ticket has really nice hologram. Everything would be perfect if not for the fact that the ticket is torn.

 

Another European ticket is from Oslo, Norway. This was first of two concerts Metallica played in Norway that summer.

 

Next two are tickets from BIG4 shows. In the years 2010-11 Metallica played 16 concerts known  as a BIG4 concerts (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax). The first ticket comes from fifth BIG4 concert, which took place in Athens (Greece) June 24’ 2010. It’s very nice, large and unused ticket.

 

Second one is from BIG4 show which took place a year later (July 3’ 2011) in the Swedish Gothenburg. Unfortunately, my ticket is heavily faded.

 

Last one ticket today is newest in my collection. It’s a variation of ticket from By Request show in Warsaw July 11’ 2014. This one is General Admission standing ticket and is torn but comes from GA standing wristband what is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment